With the return of parish Masses on the weekend of 23-24 October our online Children’s Liturgy of the Word will come to an end. We thank our team for providing this service to our families during lockdown and we look forward to seeing you all at Mass once again.
- During this time of public health restrictions we are now offering a short time of Children's Liturgy of the Word LIVE each Sunday at 9:00am.
- This will be a 'live' session, not pre-recorded. The format will be Zoom.
- To ensure child safety and so that we have a record of participants you will first need to register for the session using Trybooking (click on the button below). Once you've done that you'll receive an email with the Zoom login details.
- Please join at 8:55am so that our team has the time to admit everyone to the Zoom gathering ready for a 9am start.
- If you can please have a little 'prayer space' for your children: a green cloth on a table or coffee table, a Cross or Crucifix and a candle..
- A second button below takes you to the worksheets which complement the session
Our parish team aims to make it a fun and engaging time (15-20 minutes) involving prayer, reflection on the Sunday Scriptures and song. Fr Colin will provide a short 2 minute homily directed to the children.
We hope that these sessions will help you to provide your children with a rich nurturing of their faith during these challenging times.
Please click this button to register to join in and to receive the Zoom login:
After Children's Liturgy of the Word you might like, as a family, to join in the second half of our parish online Mass, picking up at the Liturgy of the Eucharist.
To do that just click on the button below which will take you to the page where you access the online Mass. Our leaders will let you know the time stamp to scroll ahead to to pick up Mass at the Liturgy of the Eucharist.
The page this button takes you to also has a link for the booklet which accompanies the Mass.