Visiting Clergy

In order to carry out a public ministry in the Diocese of Broken Bay, visiting clergy or religious to the diocese are required to be compliant with both Civil Law and Church requirements. Please complete the online form below.


I, Rev Father*
state that there have not been any substantiated complaints of abuse against me and I am not aware of any circumstances that might give rise to a complaint of abuse against me regarding professional standards. I am aware that, in moving into a new jurisdiction, I will be subject to the requirements of relevant State legislation concerning clearance to work with certain categories of persons.


Those visiting Clergy who hold a NSW Working With Children Check number, please provide the WWCC number below. For those Clergy who DO NOT hold a NSW Working With Children Check, please complete all the required information in this section.
A WWCC is a requirement for all clergy who minister for more than 5 days in a calendar year in NSW, Australia.
Number of days of past ministry in NSW in the last 12 month period?
Number of days of ministry in NSW for this visit?
Note: The period of 5 days refers to the actual days spent providing religious services. e.g. Celebrating Mass, hearing confession, etc. [If you are visiting for the purpose of a religious event or tour that is less than 30 days please email event details to]
If you have entered a total of 30 + days a NSW WWCC number or NSW WWCC application is required. Please refer to the Office of the Children's Guardian webpage for further details on applying for a NSW WWCC. Email on receiving Working With Children application number.
If you are a holder of an interstate Working With Children card please upload a copy below.


Date(s) of Planned Active Ministry for this visit:
If the purpose of the visit is to assist at a Marriage, Faculty to assist at Marriage is required. Please complete details of the couple being married in the fields below.
If you are visiting more than one mass centre or celebrating a Marriage at another location please include details in the comments box below.


Please provide either a Celebret (International Visitor) OR a completed Declaration of Good Standing (available here), documentation must be signed by your Church Authority OR ACMR Number.

Alternatively you can email documentation to
Mandatory field(s) marked with *