Ministry to the Sick
The Guild of St. Martin de Porres
Within our parish is situated the Sydney Adventist Hospital (The SAN) on Fox Valley Road, Neringah Hospice and a number of nursing care facilities. A dedicated set of teams brings the Eucharist to Catholics who are present in these facilities. The members of the Guild also provide pastoral visits to those who are sick.
- Sydney Adventist Hospital is visited on Tuesday and Friday.
Group Leader: John Boswell 9487 8191
- Neringah Hospice is visited on a Saturday morning.
Group Leader: Donald Shale 9489 0318
- Lady Davidson Rehabilitation Hospital is visited on a weekend.
Group Leader: Ves McGrath 9489 6919
- Hammond Care Centre at 10 Murrua Rd, Turramurra are visited on
Saturday morning, 10a.m. to 12 noon.
Group Leader: Brian McGarry 9489 3483;
- UPA Nursing Home (Cnr Pacific Highway and Ada Ave, Wahroonga) is
visited on a weekend.
Group Leader: Chris Madden 9489 1656
As well, parishioners who are homebound are visited with the Eucharist on a weekend.
Co-ordinator: Paul Sutherland 9489 7074; firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always seeking new people who might be able to assist us in this ministry!
Co-ordinator of the Eucharistic Ministry to the Sick