There are three schools (one primary and two high schools) associated with Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Parish Chatswood.
- Our Lady of Dolours Catholic Primary School (Co-educational)
- Mercy Catholic College (Girls' High School)
- St Pius X College (Boys' High School)
Below are the details for each school with a link to their website.
School Reference & Parent's Connect Gatherings
Requiring a parish reference for school enrolment? On behalf of the parish team, we warmly invite you to come along to one of our Parent's Connect Gatherings.
Relaxed, fun, friendly and informal, our gatherings offer a wonderful opportunity to:
- Connect with Fr Jim and members of our parish team and meet other parents in our parish community.
- Reflect on the supportive faith partnership created between home, school and parish.
- Discover pathways to belonging in our parish family. You belong and we look forward to getting to know you and hearing about your family.
- Explore where you are on your faith journey and discover how our parish seeks to support you to nurture your spiritual growth. Wherever you are on your faith journey, we welcome you and we’re glad you’re here with us.
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring your school reference form with your section completed to the Parent's Connect Gathering. If your reference form does not have a section for you to describe your parish involvement please download and complete our Parish Priest's Reference Form and Parent Connect Gathering invite and dates here. For more information contact Bernadette.firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE ARE THE SESSIONS HELD?
Designed for parents, the gatherings are held in the Parish meeting rooms (Magnificat Room) located on the corner of Kirk and Archer Streets, opposite the church. Either or both parents are welcome to attend.
BOOK NOW FOR PARENT'S CONNECT GATHERING
Mandatory field(s) marked with *
We look forward to spending time with you!
Our Lady of Dolours Primary School
Catholic Primary School providing an excellent education for both boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 6. Current enrolment is around 300 students. Catholic beliefs and values underline the curriculum and are a guide for all we do throughout the school.
Mercy Catholic College
Mercy Catholic College encourages students to think, question, accept responsibility and act with a social conscience so that they may uphold the Mercy Values as followers of Christ.
St Pius X College
St Pius X College is a non-selective Catholic Boys’ school for students from Years 5-12 under the auspices of Edmund Rice Education Australia (EREA). The core values of St Pius X College are embedded in the touchstones of the charter for Catholic Schools in the Edmund Rice tradition.