Parish Coronavirus Procedures
The following coronavirus procedures apply within our Parish.
- Church services are operating to normal schedules.
- Congregational singing has returned.
- Face masks are recommended in all indoor areas of our Parish facilities. Face masks are encouraged in outdoor areas where social distancing is not possible.
- All Parish facilities including the Parish office and meeting rooms are accessible to all.
- Online gatherings continue to be part of ordinary Parish life.
Density limits do not apply to our Churches, the Parish office or the Parish meeting rooms.
When around other people, it is important to maintain physical distancing, good hygiene procedures and to use a face mask when social distancing is not possible.
We thank you for your incredible generosity, continued support and patience during these very difficult and trying times for our Parish community and the world.
Please don't hesitate to contact the Parish office if you have any questions.
Please be aware that NSW health regulations are under constant review.
Further notes relating to coronavirus
NSW Health regulation information
Health advice on the use of face masks
NSW Health coronavirus information