The Pymble Catholic Parish has a comprehensive annual Sacramental Program for children. The order of the sacraments is Baptism, Confirmation, Reconciliation and then First Communion.
The preparation for each of these sacraments involves an individual enrolment, an initial parent meeting and a preparation program led by parent volunteers. The enrolment procedure is an online process explained below.
Overall Schedule for 2019
- Bookings have closed for the Confirmation program.
- Confirmation will be held on 12 May 2019. The sacrament is held during the usual 9:30am mass at Sacred Heart Pymble and during an additional mass at 11:30am. All are welcome to attend.
- Bookings have closed for the First Reconciliation and First Communion program.
- A Parent Information Evening for Reconciliation and Communion is on 22 May at 7:30pm at Sacred Heart Pymble.
- First Reconciliation will be celebrated on 18 June at 6:30pm at Sacred Heart Pymble and on 19 June at 4pm at Our Lady of Perpetual Succour West Pymble (choose one).
- First Communion will be celebrated at Sacred Heart Pymble on 1 September at 11:30am and at Our Lady of Perpetual Succour West Pymble on 8 September at 11:30am (choose one).
Further information is available in the following downloadable documents. The first document provides additional information on the complete schedule for 2019. The remaining documents provide information on the progressive components of the program. The current program step is the First Communion.
Document: Sacraments - All 2019 dates for parents (PDF 48.9KB)
Document: Information for First Reconciliation and First Communion 2019
Document: Information for Confirmation 2019 (PDF 67.5KB)
Each child will need to be enrolled at each step in the process. Individual enrolments are necessary for each child in each family. The link below will take you to the online enrolment process. The online process also provides information on the program.
Pymble Catholic Parish First Reconciliation and First Communion Program Enrolment
If you need any assistance or have questions please contact the Sacramental Coordinator, Melanie Benbow, via the parish office.