Pastoral Works Broken Bay
Pastoral Works Broken Bay is the pastoral charity of the Catholic community of Broken Bay.
Pastoral Works Broken Bay has a vital role building on the pastoral priorities of the Broken Bay Diocese, including providing important support to life-changing ministries, nurturing families, and parish communities.
Each year, about 20,000 families and friends - those in hospitals, schools, parishes, and the wider community - will be assisted through the generous support of our parish community donors to Pastoral Works Broken Bay.
Support for Pastoral Works Broken Bay means we can be there during times of need, renewing and rebuilding lives. Pastoral Works Broken Bay supports the five charities below.
- Hospital Chaplaincy and Pastoral Care Practitioners - Helping those who are vulnerable, experiencing loneliness or sick in hospital.
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine - Catechists taking the gospel to State school students.
- St Edmund’s College - Serving year 7-12 students with disability.
- St Lucy’s School - Serving year K-12 students with disability.
- Ephpheta Centre - Pastoral care, sacraments, and advocacy for the deaf community.
Every gift to Pastoral Works Broken Bay makes a difference to someone in hospital, school, parish or the wider community.
We encourage you to support Pastoral Works Broken Bay. Donations to Pastoral Works Broken Bay should be made using envelopes available at the churches or online via the link below selecting Pastoral Works Broken Bay from the Biller Code.
Please contact the Parish office for further information or assistance.