Content Editor

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In 2010 the former parishes of Lindfield (founded 1939) and Killara  (founded 1961) were joined together to form the new Parish of Lindfield-Killara, with each church (Immaculate Heart of Mary at Killara and Holy Family at Lindfield) retaining the status of a parish church. In becoming one parish the distinctive gifts of our two communities however have not been lost – we remain two distinct but cooperating and collaborating communities within the structure of a single parish.  This brings us the benefit of sharing resources and talents, including our parish staff and parish clergy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________