Vacancies in Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Broken Bay
Vacancies in CatholicCare, Diocese of Broken Bay
Office for Communications
Graphic Designer/ Publishing Coordinator
Covering an area of 2,763 square kilometres and representing 26 parishes and 44 schools, the Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay covers the Northern Beaches, the North Shore and the Central Coast.
We require an experienced Graphic Designer and publications coordinator to join a progressive communications team.
The successful candidate will provide creative direction, design and publications management for the Diocese of Broken Bay.
As the successful candidate you will bring to the role:
• Proficiency in graphic design software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign and Photoshop, in addition to the Microsoft Office suite.
• Flexibility and ability to perform under pressure and with competing deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An understanding of the Catholic Church, its mission and the sensitivities and nuances of dealing with various stakeholders
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in graphic and publication design at corporate level
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, a current CV and examples of your work.
Applications close 8.00am on Monday, 17 June 2019.