Vacancies in Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Broken Bay
Vacancies in CatholicCare, Diocese of Broken Bay
The Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay extends from Sydney’s Northern Beaches, the North Shore and the Central Coast.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join the Office for Communications to provide creative direction and design for the Diocese of Broken Bay.
As the successful candidate you will meet the following selection criteria:
• A comprehensive working knowledge of graphic design software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign and Photoshop
• High level skills in contemporary computer applications including Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to perform under significant work pressure
• High degree of flexibility in order to achieve objectives and meet demands
• Excellent written, verbal and public speaking skills necessary to communicate clearly and persuasively
• Well-developed relational and rapport-building skills
• An understanding of the Catholic Church, its mission and the sensitivities and nuances of dealing with various stakeholders
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years experience in Graphic Design at corporate level
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online or via firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter, statement as to the selection criteria (which explains how you meet the requirements of this role and a current CV.
Applications close 6pm on Sunday, 5 May 2019.
Sacramental Programme Assistant, Part-Time
Catholic Parish of Epping Carlingford
The Catholic Parish of Epping and Carlingford is seeking a highly personable assistant to be part of a team in providing support for the implementation of the parish Sacramental Programme where families are welcomed
and nurtured in the sacramental life of our Catholic faith.
The successful applicant will work closely with the parish Sacramental Coordinator by providing primarily general administrative support for the programme and occasional facilitation of groups when necessary.
Please email your CV to email@example.com by Friday, 26 April 2019.
A Working with Children Check and National Police History Check will be required for this post.
A copy of the job description is available from the Parish Office 9876 2853.